Associate - Entrepreneur Selection & Growth
Collaborate in selection and servicing of high-impact entrepreneurs in Greece in the context of a capacity building program. Primary responsibilities include: design and implementation of training sessions, workshops, mentoring sessions, networking events; interaction with entrepreneurs and mentors as directed by supervisors and preparation of high-quality progress reports.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Selection of highest potential entrepreneurs:
- Proactively screening of high-potential entrepreneurs running companies that meet the program’s specific criteria.
- Participation in selection process based on predefined criteria.
2. Implementation of capacity building program:
- Participation in design and implementation of all steps of the program (training sessions, workshops, mentoring, speeches, on site visits, networking events).
- Facilitation of all meetings and connections.
- Provision of onsite support in event, partner, and network services.
- Contribution to overall management by reports and dashboards regularly to monitor service delivery, maintaining records of all meetings and processes in specific management tools.
Works with: Program Managers, Managing Director; Entrepreneurs; Mentors & Coaches.
- Strong interest for Endeavor’s mission and approach.
- Passion for entrepreneurship.
- 1-3 years of work experience in business, consulting, entrepreneurship, non-profit organizations, agencies.
- Extremely fast learner with high fluid intelligence.
- Fluency in English (100%) and Greek (100%).
- Excellent project management skills.
- High interpersonal and organizational abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Highly competitive salary and benefits, aligned with experience.